Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 10----Discuss your first love and your first kiss..............

Hmmm....First REAL kiss? I was a freshman in high school (I know, I was old!) and I was in Spanish Class. Chris T. sat in front of me in class and I was SO nervous!

I went outside and met him and I experienced my first real kiss............and I looooved kissing ever since.


My first love.............Jeffrey E. Young. Spent Sophmore-Senior year with him as well as quite a bit of time in my 20's...on and off, on and off as he always had an eye for someone else. He was my best friend. He taught me how to drive stick shift and we could talk for hours about everything and we would go on long drives and picnics in the park and kite flying and we would watch movies and go on walks and the list could go on and on.

Until one day when he broke my heart and fell in love with a girl from Tucson and they had a little girl. And I was devastated.

And we talk now, ever so often.......we are still friends. And I will always love him and have such fond memories of our time together... But as much as I've tried....literally over the past 21 years, I still don't have trust that he won't break my heart.

No comments: