Monday, March 4, 2013

Soooo I've decided to check in on my todo list of being 39....

Originally written jan 18, 2013.


In 21 min I'll be 39.

That's crazy.

Instead of all the things I haven't done yet, I'm going to focus on all I want to do this year.

1. Learn to trust Ummmm..... No
2. Fall in love ......or maybe lust. ;) ummmmmmmmmmmm nooooo
3. Make time for me....to date, to get my nails done and not be so work crazy. (been kinda better, not great)
4. Have some fun. Not be so scared. (did that)
5. Buy more flowers for my office and my home. (had flowers sent to me and bec bought me some for my room)
6. Write more notes cards and letters with good pens. (I have done this!!!)
7. Cook more. (ummmmm no)
8. Road trips. I live in an amazing place. I should see it. (only 1!!!)
9. blog more. (ohhhh yes!!! Yea me!)
10. Not jump to conclusions as often as I do.  (better, not great)
11. I'm feisty so I get mad QUICK. Need to work on. (not so much)
12. Save more money. (kinda....paid bills like 6 months of insurance etc)
13. Kiss more often. (unfortunately no)
14. Spend more time with the people who make me happy....like my Lexi and Robbie and Lane. (better but not great)
15. Go on long walks and count stars. (lots of walks)
16. Entertain at my house. (nope)
17. Buy new furniture. (not yet!  Found what I want)
18. Get rid of some old things that make me feel old. (I DID DO THIS)
19. Be on time more. (yikes)
20. Get my eyes checked. They are beautiful......I need to take care of them. ( uh oh)
21. Bake more. (ha!)
22. Do some of the things I see on pintrest . (......)
23. Forgive.  (I have forgiven some people)
24. Forget. (forgetting is a different story)
25. Spend more time with my mama (need to do better)
26. Try to have more patience with my dad (with work)  (((somewhat)))
27. Grow something. (not yet)
28. Make sure I go to the dentist and doctor. (been to doc alot)
29. Have more of those good hair, sassy days. (yes yes yes)
30. Embrace who I am. Because I'm pretty amazing. (ohhhh yes, I remember )
31. Remember my kids mistakes are not mine to carry. (daily battle)
32. Tell people I appreciate them. (my staff yes.  My family no )
33. And show them. (I hope so)
34. Smell delicious with wonderful scents. (daily baby)
35. Go back to Disneyland (planning it!)
36. More sister time.  :(
37. Be silly more  (I laugh more)
38. Make some awesome memories.  (made a few, not all good)
39. Take some chances.....(I hope so )



I want to add some now.....now that I'm wiser at 39,

* I want to be genuinely happy
*i want to go on real dates and be giddy.
* I want to be okay to talk about everything and be happy for my friends.




Happy bday to me.

No comments: