Thursday, April 30, 2015

So who am I?

For years and years I've been "the Boys & Girls Club Lady" or "a branch executive" or hell, I've been an employee.

And that got me where?????  

It got me a few boxes of my stuff.  Not all, just some.

It got me to cry myself asleep.   To be angry and hateful and disposable.

I look at all my social media sites, including this blog, and I always refer to myself as a branch executive.  First.

Not a daughter, sister, surrogate mother, best friend or auntie.

So now, I need to think about who I am.   Who I want to be.

What I want to be known for.   What I stand for.

What do I want to be now that I've grown up?

And where do I want to go?  What do I want to see?  

I have lots to think about.    I'll take my time.

2 comments:

Aaru Garg said...

free malware removal tool helps you to clean all kinds of malware and virus from your system for free. Also using trojan virus remover anyone can remove all kind of trojan virus from their system.

شركات خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف بالباحة