Sunday, April 28, 2013

The psychic

Today, I went to the women's expo with Rebecca and Danielle.

They had many psychic booths but I felt drawn to a particular woman, Jeanette.

She had a lot to say to me including my energy level is very much down. But I do a great job of putting on a smile and acting but not being.

Yup. That's so me lately.

She asked me if I ever thought of doing work in the medical field. I laughed and said no and she said not a doctor or nurse but in counseling. She said you are great at giving advice and many people come to you to ask your opinion. But at the end of the day there's nothing left for me it's almost like I'm empty.

She said that she sees me of being one of five she said five a couple of different times one of five one of five.

In reality I am one of five.

She said that she sees someone that I'm very connected to an very close to them lately we've really started to drift apart and then I need to refocus on that relationship and really look at time and spending time with that person.

At that moment I had an overwhelming urge to burst out crying. Because what hit me was that my relationship with Rebecca. And I cannot lose her because she's so important to me and I need to not be so distant.

She also talked about my love life which I won't talk about here because people that read this don't need to know that.

No comments: