Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Resort

Today I worked because it was a picture day for basketball players.

I have not been feeling so great the last few days. On and off fever. Achy. Just bad.

By 12:30 I was fading fast. Literally pale white.

Went to my parents house. Walked in and announced I was going to be sick and then was going To sleep.

Made it upstairs and collapsed in my favorite of the guest rooms---the purple room. I love the green room and not so much the brown room.

I've blogged before about referring to my parents as The Resort.

I love this home. I love how I feel there. I feel peaceful and content.

No stress or sadness. And of course, Emma who's always happy to see me.

And watched Good Luck Charlie on Disney Channel so that was awesome :)

My sisters came to check on me. Well really Danielle who bought me Gatorade. I really appreciate being looked after.

And it's always good to go home. In this case, to the resort.

No comments: