Saturday, June 13, 2009

things i've learned about myself

(and it's only 12:44pm!)

*I'm a fantastic cook.....I can make a bunch of things............However one of them is not pancakes (as I experienced today!) I made myself breakfast and the pancakes were a mess.......how hard is it to make pancakes????? Apparently hard.

*Cleaning out my closets (I have two in my room) and they are filled with random. Notecards. frames.....I have tons and tons of frames and don't even get me started on lotions. I have 26 bottles of lotions! Good grief! I want to become a minimalist (when it comes to lotions!)

*I've become so "grown up" that the idea of playing Rock Band tonight is way exciting!

*This morning, when I caught up on my friends and their blogs....I felt a little pang of jealously and wanted to also be experiencing adventures and road trips.

off to make lunch~

~me

No comments: